Peter Worthington has had an amazing life. And his obituary, which he wrote himself, certainly has an arresting opening line.
Many of you agreed to help Brenda Atuona with her study. Only a couple of you have booked slots. Brenda and I would appreciate it greatly if you would please book one now. Below is a link which will allow you to choose a suitable time and date to participate during the period between Wednesday 14 March 2012 and Friday 23 March 2012. Please select your preference.
- You are not required to prepare prior to particpation.
- You will be presented with a short imagination task and questionnaires about your views on disabled athletes
- You will be asked to construct three questions you would ask a disabled athlete, if given a chance to interview them
- In addition, you will be asked to create a headline for an article on a disabled athlete that could be published
- The accuracy of your responses is very important. We therefore ask you take your time completing the study, and be as honest as possible.
- There are no right or wrong answers. You will not be judged on your responses - but you will be rewarded with those lovely Amazon vouchers.