Iliffe Media, the UK’s fastest-growing independent publisher, has vacancies at two of its offices in the East Midlands.
- The Newark Advertiser is looking for an inspirational news editor to help lead the day to day operation. We are also seeking either a senior reporter or an exceptional trainee to join the team.
- The Stamford Mercury is also looking for a senior reporter with the potential to step up to a newsdesk role when required.
Both titles are proud to be at the heart of their communities and have long histories - the Mercury is the UK’s oldest continually-published newspaper.
Iliffe Media is an independent publisher with titles across the East Midlands, East Anglia and Kent. Their portfolio includes the multi-award winning Cambridge Independent; one of the UK’s biggest regional websites KentOnline.co.uk and some of the country’s biggest-selling weekly newspapers.
- A full driving licence is required.
- To apply send a covering letter and CV to Julie Knox at email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
Please note that by applying you are confirming that you have read and understood Iliffe Media Group's Privacy Notice for Candidates (PNC) and understand that by submitting your application/CV by email, that the Company will process your personal data in accordance with that Privacy Notice (PN).